Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just Call Me Chicken LOL

My birthday is the first weekend in July. My granddaughter and I shared a experience tonight. Now I think most females have this done at a early age.

But not me I've always been a big chicken about this. But a few weeks ago I brought the kit to get it done "when I got my guts up to lol"

Well tonight my 7 year old granddaughter and I got our ears pierced. It feels good to share this experience with her. Now we have to make sure we disinfect them each day.

Well this chicken finally got her wings up to fly for this LOL

YAY-ME!!!

2 comments:

jackfrosty said...

How fun!! Bet your grand-daughter was glad she could help you through this!!LOL!! Have fun picking out earrings together!

Tricia said...

We look forward to picking out earrings. She held my hand-I was the big chicken been talking myself into this for weeks lol