Thursday, May 15, 2008

Haircut

Well Wednesday(14th) I got up my nerve and got my yearly haircut. I know I need to get it cut more than once a year but I have to get my nerve up(particalur about my hair).

We went to a hair stylist who used to cut my hair regularly but he was leaving his shop early. I have to be able to just walk in, hate waiting around on an appointment.

So we went down the street to another lady. She takes walk ins. She was cutting a guys hair so we had to wait a few minutes. She did a good job. My daughter was funny she said "you go first cause if she doesn't cut yours the way you like I'm not getting mine done". I said she will if and if she doesn't it will grow back-I NEED a haircut .

So I celebrated me by getting a needed hair cut. It feels good to do things for me.

No comments: