Saturday, May 3, 2008

ME ME ME

I was thinking I haven't had a chance to celebrate me lately. But then I realize to celebrate me was not some "big" thing had to do. To really celebrate me I just need to feel somethng from what I'm doing.

Today I'm celebrating me by having a quite afternoon, which touches my spirit.

This past week I was the 3rd base coach in both of softball games my granddaughter had. I celebrate me because I enjoy doing it. I get into the game. I enjoy helpng the girls. It feels good to me.

Another thing I'd like to do sometime soon is get my hair cut. But I'm particular about my hair. I hate long waits so I have to be in the right mood to do it.

Oh well those rebate checks I keep hearing about should come in soon I'll see then how I want to celebrate me.

No comments: